Securing Uncompiled Code with CxSAST
With CxSAST, an accurate and flexible Source Code Analysis Solution, you automatically scan uncompiled/unbuilt code and identify hundreds of security vulnerabilities in the most prevalent coding languages.
It’s All Very Easy for Developers
Fluent in All Major Languages
- Checkmarx Static Code Analysis supports over 20 coding and scripting languages and their frameworks
- Coverage for the latest development technologies
- Zero configuration to scan any language
Comprehensive Vulnerability Coverage
- Identifies hundreds of known code vulnerabilities
- Ensures coverage of security standards
(OWASP Top 10, SANS 25 and more)
- Addresses industry compliance regulations
Save Precious Remediation Time
- Unique “Best Fix Location” algorithm of CxSAST static code analysis fixes multiple vulnerabilities at a single point
- Any developer can do it
- Tons of time saved for developers!
Ease of Use
- No complex command-line or wizards required
- No dependencies need to be configured
- No learning curve when switching between languages
- Just throw code at it!
Fast Feedback Loop
- Incremental scan capability only analyzes new code or modified code
- Static code analyzer reduces scanning time by more than 80%
- Ideal for continuous integration
- Provides reasoning and proof with all results
- Shows the underlying Scan Rule to provide root cause
- Enabled by Checkmarx Open Scan Engine
- Adapt the rule set to your proprietary code and minimize False Positives
- Expand the rules to your own compliance requirements and coding best practices
- Understand the root cause for each result
Automatically Enforce Your Security Policy
- Checkmarx Static Code Analysis software seamlessly integrates with all IDEs, build management servers, bug tracking tools and source repositories
- Becomes an integral part of the SDLC
- Aligns security testing with quality testing
No Developer Downtime
- Scan on server instead of developer’s workstation
- No slowdown or lockup while scans are running
- Developers can continue working on their machines with no interruption
Open Source Analysis
- Inventory: which open source components are used?
- Security: which known open source vulnerabilities exist and how to fix them
- Legal: ensure open-source license usage compliance
Scan Your Source Code
Integrates seamlessly within the SDLC to provide detailed feedback on code security state in minutes.
Best Fix Location
Automatically highlights the best place to fix your code, allowing you to fix multiple errors with a single fix.
Reduce False Positives
Easily adapt the rule set to minimize false positives and understand the root cause for results.
Works with all IDEs, build management servers, bug tracking tools and source repositories.
Contact Us for more Information
Contact us via e-mail or online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.