Our forensic specialists will check key elements of your infrastructure for the presence of attacker activity
Proactively identify suspicious activity within your environments
Your data and infrastructure have probably been breached. We can help you assess your enterprise to determine if threat actors are still active in your environment or have circumvented your security defenses in the past.
During a Compromise Assessment we detect traces of attack preparation and compromise within your IT infrastructure, assess the scale of damage and determine which assets in the network were attacked and how it occurred.
You can remain unaware of hidden threats for months
Preparation for targeted attack
It takes hackers months to deploy malicious infrastructure to conduct an attack — in a completely unsuspicious way
Mergers and acquisitions
integration with another business may pose risks hidden in new infrastructure: implants, backdoors, CVE
Access to your trade secrets provides your rivals a competitive edge in the market
Insiders or former employees
they know the company’s infrastructure and leak information, going unnoticed for a long period
Why do security breaches go unnoticed or underestimated?
- Use proprietary forensic tools and unique Threat Intelligence data
- TDS Sensor identifies network anomalies, infections and abnormal behavior of devices
- Examine key nodes in your infrastructure: domain controllers, processing, payment gateways, etc.
TDS package will help to detect overlooked signatures of targeted attacks in the corporate network
- TDS Polygon launches suspicious files in an isolated environment analyses their behaviour and impartially assesses their threat level
- Restore the attack timeline to prevent repeated incidents
- All detected events are analyzed by experienced Group-IB specialists 24/7
You will get
Report on security breaches
The attack timeline and detailed analysis of attacker activity
Report on provided services
Technical details with step-by-step description of the Compromise Assessment process and all results
Suggestions to improve infrastructure to defend against future attacks
Summary for executives
Brief report outlining key assessment\'s findings