Build up Cyber-Immunity with Advanced Threat Detection & Response
- Date : 16 October 2019 (Wednesday)
- Time : 01:30 PM Singapore Time
- Duration : 1 Hour
- Type : Webinar: Build up Cyber-Immunity with Advanced Threat Detection & Response
- Summary : Today, cybersecurity is more than just protecting endpoint devices – it is about developing an ecosystem where everything connected is protected and secure by design. Is it possible to design such a cyber-immune ecosystem?Join us in our upcoming Virtual Summit on October 16, 2019 at 1.30 PM Singapore Time (GMT+8), where Dmitry Chernetsky, Solution Architect – Enterprise, Kaspersky APAC will walk us through the steps on how to Build up Cyber-Immunity with Advanced Threat Detection & Response.By joining the webinar, you will learn
• How to reinforce your network defense solutions
• Enhance prevention and detection capabilities
• Improve and accelerate incident response and forensic capabilities by providing SOC teams with meaningful information about threats and global insights into what lies behind targeted attacks
• Finally, you will be able to diagnose and analyze security incidents on hosts and the network more efficiently and effectively, prioritizing signals from internal systems against unknown threats to minimize incident response time and disrupt the kill chain before critical systems and data are compromised.
- Speakers : Dmitry Chernetsky is the Solution Architect in APAC region. Responsible for Enterprise Level cybersecurity project across APAC.Dmitry has more than 10 years of experience working in Information Security field. Wide experience working in Sales and Presales Department with top accounts (100 000+ seats).For the last 3 years Dmitry was working as Head of Project Management Office in Russia dealing with TOP 10 Russian Clients helping them to build up cyber security capabilities.
Specialized in Threat Intelligence, Advanced Persistent Threat Protection and cybersecurity Frameworks.
• Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance of this time.
- Registration Link : http://bit.ly/2nM0xvg